Sunday, December 31, 2006

A few good friends to count on


It seems like every year, I will meet up with my beloved NAFA chums, Kerchin, Shuhui and Kaili to exchange our long overdue birthday and X’mas present. It’s been nearly a year since we catch up with each other. Friends are like wine, when it’s old. Even though you don’t get in touch with them often, occasionally when you drink it, it’s pleasurable. An enjoyment I’m totally ecstatic about when we get together. We will never run out of topics to chat.

KerChin try a new hair-do, Shuihui change her hair colour and as for Kaili, she loses a lot of weight and got herself a nice hair cut. A big improvement I must say…Learning how to pronounce bohemian in Mandarin from Shuhui, hunting an ideal wallet for KerChin as the 3 of us know that “You can’t change your wallet often as it will change your luck”, realizing that all the occurrence I’ve experienced this year is nothing compared to Kaili and she has finally make a first big step of her life to change for the better future.

As for the gifts, I received an E-sprit black leather sling bag from KerChin, A black colour blackboard mug that allows be to scribble my mood with a chalk and last but not least a Philips shaver from Kaili. It certainly feels like Christmas again.

It’s such a coincident that later I bumped into my NAFA buddy, GUAN and his girlfriend in ZARA. I absolutely love this kind of uncontrived and spontaneous moment. He suggests we go KTV because it’s been ages since we last sang together. Overall, It’s been such a blast. A perfect occasion to start a new year. As for the rest of my chums, Happy 2007!

No comments: