Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Curiosity kills the cat

This morning, our house was on the hunt. The location is in my parent’s bedroom. Recently, our house comes an uninvited guest. Fortunately or unfortunately, It’s not a human nor ghost. It’s a cat. A stray cat who seems to particularly likes to climb through our house window and run hiding in our house. Just when we thought that the cat had left us for good, my mum was harassed in the middle of her sleep by the cat’s irksome moan. This has make the whole family hunt for it but to no avail the cat was not found. We gave up and went back to bed as all of us has to work the next day. Till this morning, we simply can’t ignore it anymore that our curiosity of where the cat is hiding really makes us want to kill the cat. Thus, we begin to move the furniture one by one to search for its existence. There under the one of my mum’s wardrobe drawer where she keeps her size 36C cup bra. We found the sneaky cat, white and grey in color. It feels like such a triumph that we almost want to open up a can of tuna and eat it in front of the cat. Sad to say we don’t stock up can food especially tuna.

My dad begins to scare the cat with a hair dryer. It seems like the plan work because it makes the cat jumping and hopping out of our living room’s window. I’ve always dislike cat. To an extent that Hello Kitty, Doraemon and Sylvester in my opinion should be executed in this world. Okay, that sentence might be put me into trouble with SPCA. Let me put it this way, I love dogs. I’m all in favor of dogs. I feel like there is a sense of loyalty I have towards the dog and the reason why I dislike cat is because of dogs. For all cat lovers, No offence. Please kindly train your cat or start adopting stray cats so they won’t start climbing and hopping into my house cause there is no fish, tuna or free lodging in my house except my mum’s 36C bra…

2 comments:

Simplicity said...

OMG! Tats scary!!!

Simplicity said...

Hey, tis format is beta off dan d former ones..

Anyway, 5 more days to c ur piece of banana face! *Counting down* :D