Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm seeing Red!

Be prepared; be very prepared to see red color like you’ve never seen for the past one year this month. Don’t get me wrong. I love Red colors. My Panasonic mobile phone is red. The carpet in my room is red. Some of my favorite designs are done in red as well.

As we all know what red signifies, It symbolizes love, passion, sensuous, oh dear, I nearly forgot about the “bloody” Valentines Day! The over-price red roses, balloons and candlelight dinner, I wonder how many innocent girls are going to be hornswoggled on bed this year!

Sorry, where am I? Oh, as I’m saying Red color, it can be an auspicious or a warning color. However, there are certainly some red color “substances” you definitely don’t want to be associated with. For the girls, it will be the one you see every month on…ahem...your “bread” and the boys, just don’t drink and drive and you’ll know what I mean. Thus in this coming rat year, I would like to wish all my chums a prosperous and safe Chinese new year! Happy Holidays!!!

Glossary:

“bloody” – It means lots of red used in this occasion.
“substances” – Blood
“bread” – Tampon





No comments: