Sunday, February 24, 2008

Don't dream you life away...

If you’re reading this blog, that means I didn’t win the 10 million TOTO draw last Thursday, or else I’ll already be in Bangkok drinking my Tom Yum Soup. The thing about winning a massive fortune is that whatever dreams you’ve visualize, in your mind you’ll be able to fulfill it. People fail to realize that they have the power to make their dreams come true. I remember from the book, The Alchemist. If you want something, the world conspires to help you.

When you have a vision or dreams, it’s far far away, like a distant star. There is bound to be struggle. However, don’t let your dreams go, keep focusing, move towards it slowly, gradually. Prepare for the journey and don’t dream your life away.

I do not need 10 million dollars to live my dreams but I definitely don’t mind having 10 million dollars in my bank account…

No comments: