Monday, November 5, 2007

Something never change...Some people will always remain the same..

I’m a reflection of your bad behavior especially to people who get into my nerves. I’ve learnt that egoistic or unreasonable barbarians will never see their true self and the only way to piss them off is to react the same way as they are, perhaps to me I’ll be a little sardonic but who can blame me as I’m born under the moon sign of Scorpio.

I dislike capricious attitude especially when the peaceful and serene surrounding doesn’t revolves only for you. Not too mention, when respect should be earn in front of the sage. Saying one thing and reacting in another through body language is the utmost unconvincing lie. Who needs to blink an eye? The more you do it, the more it feels like a temperamental spoiled brat. Thinking as a noble, sacrificing your dignity makes me feel like self pity. When you want to preserve the harmony that you hope for, it’s best not to mention anything at all as you never know what kind of trouble you've stired. It’s palpable to see something never change and some people in this world will always be childish…

No comments: