Monday, November 5, 2007

Relax, Take it easy…

There is a song by MIKA, in the chorus he sang “Relax….take it easy” That’s exactly the kind of Thai expression. What’s amazing every time I visit Bangkok is that you’ll always unravel a whole new personality of the Thai people. They don’t fret over little things like being late or someone is late. Their nonchalant kind of attitude makes me feel that they know how to enjoy and appreciate life and live in the moment. Nothing seems to bother them. You can’t change the situation by stressing yourself out when you’re caught in a traffic jam. That’s what I feel. Everything does serve a wonderful purpose and the only way to find out is to move on and discover. I might not be a Thai but I feel like I know Thai people a little better. What’s more, who can smile politely and thank you sincerely when you had bargain and ask for a 50% discount on a T-shirt! For all I know, I love Thailand more than ever before…

No comments: