Friday, March 30, 2007

Troubled

There are people who spell T-r-o-u-b-l-e-d on their mouth all the time. When you meet these people, every time you hear from them is the winding and complaints about their life and job. There are however another kind of people who keep their troubles to themselves and pretend that everything is fabulous with a capital F. They are fastidious so they can arrange their time when to be moody or happy. When they hang out with their friends, they keep their humor and rambunctious laughter intact thus you won’t recognize it. When they return home, that is the time when they start to remove their joyful mask and store it on the shelf.

I'm one of the latter but I’ve learned to confide my troubles only to a few chums that I trust or addressing my troubles only when my problem has been resolved. There is nothing my friend can do except to listen to my troubles. I truly believe that the only person that can save you is yourself.

All of us have trouble all the times. Regardless how serious it is, we have different ways of approaching it. In life, we always need to have a few close relationships as a safety net, but the truth is in these modern times we are living in, people are impatient of listening to someone’s disgruntlement and true genuine good chums are hard to come by.

People are so interested in themselves, that as soon as they open their mouth, you are getting "What they would do," or worst still judging your ramifications, Not forgetting those “Come on, let’s forget it and go out and have some fun” They are not a good listener and sometimes all you need is someone to listen. It’s hard to find someone who have the patient and understand you as an individual.

Because of these, quality friends are all I crave for now. I seriously don’t need a bunch of friends who are only keen to have fun. Besides, I’m not a clown & I don't entertain...

No comments: