Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happiness satisfy my hunger

This is exactly what my chum, nie had told me. We wasn’t really on a diet, however whenever we get to meet each other, this time round including Ros and ling, we’ll get all rowdy and rambunctious. It seems like a few strips of turkey bacons and hash brown balls from BK can last me the whole day.

This kind of simple joy reminiscing the fun we had back in Secondary schools is hard to come by especially I’m now leading a monotonous life which I try to control my emotions by not getting too overly happy or excited. Ros whom I had previously mentioned in my blog that she is recovering from her depression turns out to be such a joy to hang out with. We even got the cheapest deal in Ang Mo Kio hub. I got myself a vintage looking bronze frame watch and nie bought a gold pleated tube top which by the way looks amazing on her. I’m not going to reveal the price as all my friends know I’m always digging the fabulous bargain.

This inspires me to become a merchandiser and perhaps I’ll rent a stall in Zouk flea market on last Sunday of the month, selling my used clothing and in response turn my profits into a charity fund, maybe it’s not a lot of money but with my friends support, we might be able to do something and contribute to the less fortunate. It’s better than selling to Salvation Army where they sell their used clothing by weight. I can also design a nice poster and customize into an email and publicize to all my friends.

This might makes me more happy thus I’ll eat less and loss weight….:)

No comments: