Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Camel Toe

My colleague, WeiLun asked me " Do you know what is camel toe?", I replied, "No idea". Thus, He suggested checking online under Yahoo search, image tab. As the page starts loading, I'm a little disgusted as that is not something I would like to look "deep" into. However, I'm not going to tell you what that is. You just have to do the same thing like I do. Go online and search.

Other than that, it’s a same old day. Woke up at 5.30am, catching my company bus, having the same $1.85 lunch, reading the novel, The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho. I'll share it with you once I've finished as all his books are extremely philosophical. I always try to find different sources to stimulate my brain. I better wake up and do something with my life now...

3 comments:

Katie said...

it's so funny that you searched 'camel toe' on yahoo. I'm afraid to even go search and see what it comes up with.

Simplicity said...

Luckily there's no 1 behind mi! *oops*

Haha.

skylet said...

haha...Hi Katie, great to know that someone is reading my blog. Anyway, curiosity kills lots of cat thus I search online to satisfy my curiosity :)