Monday, November 20, 2006

Searching for a whole new meaning...

Feeling lethargic after watching ANTM, actually to be truthful, I'm lost and confused. Apparently, watching ANTM doesn’t help me to relax a bit as the competition took place in my favorite city, Bangkok, Thailand. I reminisce the days I was in Bangkok, amazingly emancipated and all inspiring by the surroundings. After coming back from my Bangkok trip, I haven't fully recovered from my jetlag. You see, I've always experience a kind of emptiness after traveling from one place. I question my purpose in this world and worst what I have done with my life. Looking for motivation and a new direction, I begin to seek my enlightenment from Madonna latest single, Jump. In her lyrics, she mentioned:

I’m not afraid what I’ll face, but I’m afraid to stay
Going down my own road and I can make it alone
I'll work it and fight it and find a place of my own

Currently, I'm contemplating whether to quit my job in Coca-Cola and go to the next. As Madonna sings "There’s only so much you can learn in one place, The more that I wait, the more time that I waste" No matter what happen, I have to keep moving on and don't stop. I have already reached this far, I've worked in Brunei for nearly a year; I've experienced a law suit and failure. I've suffered the abuse and delay for two years in my National Service. There is really nothing I can't endure. I just need a new direction and reinvent myself for this coming 2007…

No comments: