Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sun-day

Sunday is my favorite day of the week as I told you I love my job thus I rarely have Monday blues. It’s the day where I unwind myself with a book or visiting library for new discoveries. Either magazine, friction or non-friction books, all of it delights me. I’m voracious for knowledge. From Ian Stevenson; reincarnation case study, Joestin Garner; Sophie’s world to Marie Claire UK, as long as it intrigues me, I will spend my good old Sunday letting my imagination runs wild.

As for today, I met Mary, my chum for her wedding gown fitting. I’m excited as the gown is especially designed by me. She is petite and a little on the plus size, so I’ve designed an off-shoulder strap ivory white gown to cover her less than flattering arms and low V neckline showcasing her big blossom. A touch of champagne lace as the trimming to make the gown more exquisite. Everything turns out to be perfect. Her photo shoot will be on this coming Wednesday. I’ll be working on that day; so I might not be there for her photo shoot. Let’s see if I could get a day off for she desperately needs my art direction. Who can be the perfect candidate as Beauty and Glamour is all in my blood… : )

No comments: