Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Life goes on

on and on like how Celine Dion sings my heart will go on. 2008 is a year of unpredictability, a year where economy goes into depression whereby my insurance company, AIA is doubted. However, among the calamity and heartbreak, here is my top 10 favorite moments;

01: The start of my one and a half month back-packing trip to Thailand and Laos. The moment I step out of Chiang Mai Airport, I know something in my heart has change…

02: Meeting numerous remarkable friends along the way in 2008, The PRESTAT babes and the multi-racial backpackers I’ve met in Thailand.

03: My chums picking me up from the airport, sharing my joy of finishing my long envious backpacking trip.

04: Screaming hysterically in Lee hom’s concert. His talent is extraordinaire! What’s is even endearing is that the concert ticket is a birthday gift from my chum, Mary

05: Volunteering in the Asian Civilization museum as a Buddhist guide.

06: Laughing my head off watching the House Bunny in the theatre with my chums.

07: The birth of my godson. Believe it or not, I was in the hospital when he was born. 18 of March!

08: Meeting Phra Panya, inviting me to be a temple boy in Ubon Ratchathani.

09: Turning into a vegetarian on 14 of August. I never thought it would be so easy and gratifying.

10: I’m leaving this empty as 2008 has yet to end. ;)

Regardless you like it or not, 2008 insists on finishing its last day of the year, if not the last minute…thus live your life happily, it’s your choice!

No comments: