Friday, December 26, 2008

2009 Resolutions

A new year, a new beginning. 2008 has been kind and I believe with optimistic mind set, 2009 will be a better year thus here are some of my 2009 New Year resolutions

1) Stop wishing I've loss weight

2) Stop staring at my friends food thinking theirs taste much delicious than mine

3) Stop buying books when I've not finished reading my last book

4) Stop accumulating my wants but be satisfied with my needs

5) Stop anticipating my next bag packing trip


Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers,

But to be fearless in facing them.

Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain,

But for the heart to conquer it.

Let me not crave in anxious fear to be saved,

But for the patience to win my freedom.

- Ven. K. Sri Dhammananda

3 comments:

Wubing said...

Wise words....

Anonymous said...

Yayaya.. and u beta STOP peeping at my food! ;p

I hp you hv had a great Xmas.. and oso, an advance HAPPY NEW YEAR, MY FREN!

NV STOP BEING THE UNIQUE YOU!

Wubing said...

╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
└┐..┌┘───╮∴°
╭┴──┤HAPPY ├╮
│o o│牛YEAR │●°
╰┬──╯    │ ∴°﹒
☆ ˍ|ˍ/ˍˍˍˍˍ/∴☆
祝2009年 心想事成
WISHING YOU THE VERY BEST IN
  ╔══╦══╦══╦══╗
  ╚═╗║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║
  ╔═╝║║║║║║║╚╝║
  ║╔═╣║║║║║╠═╗║
  ║╚═╣╚╝║╚╝╠═╝║
  ╚══╩══╩══╩══╝
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º