Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Feeling so Good...

when I opened up my eyes today
feel the sun shining on my face
it became so clear to me that everything around me is showing my way
I feel like there's no limit to what I can see or do
got rid of fears that were holding me
my endless possibilities
has the whole world opened up for me
that's why I'm feeling...so good
I never thought I would

jogging around my neighborhood
been taking care of myself like I should
I am who I want to be and
knowing of what I should do
cause nothing can bring me down
no one thing in this world can turn me down...

now that day is turning into night
and mum's home cooked dinner is my favorite time
there's nothing in this world
can break this spirit of mine
Rain comes heavily at night
but I still know the stars above are gonna shine
anything I hope will come true this time

Cause I'm feeling so good
I never thought I would

Yesterday is a memory
Tomorrow is the unknown
Now is the knowing

And I should be lucky to know that...

No comments: