Saturday, January 12, 2008

what the F***?

PFM – Please F*** Me, a term I’ve learned during my re-service in the Police Force. It means if you don’t want to make any silly mistake and get reprimanded by your superior than you better don’t give them a chance to F*** you. Perhaps some gay might love the term, which I don’t understand why the disciplinary forces adore using that profane word at anytime and any moment.

The rapid use of F*** during my stay in the camp for the past 5 days is more than what I’ve heard and said last year. As words are only word, thus, profanity to me is an exaggerated expression of your emotion. It could also be a way to release your anger or stress.

However, instead of worrying about swearing too much, I feel that the context and the usage of the word is something we have to be careful because if you say F*** with a smiley face to a person in Tibet, he might think you’re looking for a toilet…

Nonetheless, I do believe in elucidating my resentment by diplomatic and effective communication. I seriously can’t stand people swearing with one another thinking that by intimidating the other person with the four letter word will win the argument. We are all adults with decent understanding to comprehend what’s correct and incorrect, thus why not be a gentleman and speak like a civilized person. There are 2 more weeks to go for my re-service, not too sure if my mouth can stay away from the bad language. At the very least, I know if I swear, my intention is to show my annoyance of being confined in the camp for the next 2 weeks. FUCK! There you go, I said it. Thought might corrupts language but language doesn’t necessary will corrupt thought...

2 comments:

Wubing said...

Once you are back, meet up with me k bro...wanna return you your dvd. Stay happy.

米可 said...

'because if you say F*** with a smiley face to a person in Tibet, he might think you’re looking for a toilet…'

Now that's a FUCKING good one! It cracks me up! Hahahaha!