Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Reuse, Reduce and Recycle



Al Gore propagates it profusely, the governments in the whole world make it a trend, citizens like you and me learn how to separate plastic bottles and paper into different bins. What am I talking about? It’s recycling! Recycling and going Green has been the most talk about topic in 2007. It’s everywhere but where do we start?

I believe it should start within you, not by throwing the rubbish into the right bin but psychologically. If recycling means to alter or adapt to a new use or function, without doubt, one can certainly recycle their despondency into new hope.

As mister B once said the universal truth in this world,
The nature of this world is suffering,
Craving which leads to renewed existence of this nature is the origin of suffering
The giving up and relinquishing of craving is the cessation of suffering
And the ways to lead to the cessation of suffering are the eight right steps;

right view, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, right concentration

2007 had been a fruitful year for me personally; I’ve traveled and explored more countries I’ve ever done. My greatest gratification comes within myself spiritually.

Thus in the beginning of the year 2008, I wish all of you can

Reuse your experiences, Reduce your troubles and perhaps Recycle our negative energy into a positive outcome. Happy New Year 2008!

1 comment:

Simplicity said...

Woooo.. tats very enlightening :)

Juz a note to thank you for being juz there for mi, esp during those times.. :>

A very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too.. and i luv you, baby! Hoohoo ;)