Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heading for a spritiual journey...

Elizabert Gilbert once wrote in her book, eat pray and love, in order to discover who you really are, you've to travel to the country starting with the letter "I". Thus, she traveled all across to Italy, India and lastly Indonesia.

I've traveled to Indonesia, even though it's hardly a life changing experience, it somehow enlightens my way of seeing life. As for now, in T2, accessing free internet ;) I'm flying to the next "I" country, India. Call it coincidences or contrived calling, I've been searching for some inner peace since I quit my volunteer work. It's hard to recognize that volunteer work would have unforeseen political issue to handle. Somehow, it happens for a reason, I was later offered a job that I need to commit, hence no time for volunteer work as well. I feel unsatisfied.

When I met my friend, CW one day saying she is in need of seeking spiritual guidance and the best way to unravel the truth is to attend talk or teaching from monk or respectable venerable. Who better to learn from the 14th Dalai Lama? It then triggers my thought that perhaps I could do this.

The travel agencies are offering package for a person from S$1750 - S$2050. I then did some research and discover that it only takes S$950 by doing it yourself.

Finally after much calculations, I put my credit card number down the online form and book a direct SQ flight from Singapore to Delhi. Not knowing what can satisfy me spritually, I'm now in Changi Airport T2 typing this entry...

Fpor more on my travel experience, visit www.kylestravelogue.blogspot.com

No comments: