Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shoulders

Friendship is like a pair of shoulders, some are comfortable to slumber on, some are there for us to cry on and some need an extra shoulder pad to get it right. Some have perfect shoulder to fit on any clothing, it becomes unbearably prickly. Some are too beautiful to look with envy, some just pisses me off and make me want to slap them harder; some shoulder you couldn’t remember as they either have grown or you are just not accustomed with it anymore.

How about my pair of shoulder? It’s like the seahorse mattress. Not everyone will like it, but that’s where I find solace.

Yet, some shoulders have been dislocated and when it recovers, old injury remains but the same shoulder will never be the same again…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seahorse mattress? Well, that's whr I find solace too :)

I hope my pair of shoulders doesn't piss u off, and hv nv make u wana slap them hard uh!

Lastly, just wana let u noe.. u're the right fit for the pair of shoulders I desire :)

skylet said...

hey chum, Thanks! your shoulder is small yet mighty!!! and you never fail to impress me with your shoulders!! haha!!

Anonymous said...

Kns. ya la, thou it isnt up to ur height for u to lean over as and when.. but nonetheless, it is stil a powerful one. Hahaha.

Alright, back to work!

Good Day!

Arghhh!