Thursday, February 12, 2009

The curious case about the way we live

Pretty much this few weeks, there are lots of movies I would like to watch and many movies that I’ve watched. Nevertheless, my movie buddy, R or S will always ask me out, sharing the light in a dark room full of people.

Once in a while, you’ll catch a movie that keeps haunting you, a certain scene or moment that captures your imagination bursting with millions and millions of contemplative molecules (If only they have such molecules).

That movie I’ve watch a few days ago, is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. No, I’m not a big fan of Brad Pitt and neither it’s a movie about a man who count buttons for his whole life but more like a man who’ve grown from old to young. The story of the movie prompts me to think further about the way we live our life. If your life does not start from the beginning or the end, then, does that mean we should live our life from the middle?

Life is strange and unpredictable. The minute you stop caring about how your career is going or how your life is faring, everything starts to take off, even when you decide to kick back a little. Still, life goes on without my anticipation or expectation. Maybe the life works better in a nonchalant effortless cool.

We can't hold on to our memories forever, even my hard disks which contain all my digital photos crash sometimes. Since nothing last forever, not even the sea and mountain. That inspires me to live my life right right at this very moment…

2 comments:

Wubing said...

think i going to watch that movie you caught soon....But my #1 movie is - He just not that into you....hope it start to show soon hehe.

米可 said...

Can I book you for 'He's not that into you'?