Saturday, June 28, 2008

Relax, Hold Back & Break Free....



AK896, the flight no. I’m taking to Thailand for my first bag packing destination, Chiang Mai. Not to forget the number RM125, the price I pay for my air ticket (inclusive taxes, fuel surcharges & travel insurance : )

This bag packing trip will ultimately last for a month or two the most as no return air ticket has been purchased. However, the thing about bag packing is that you can always expect the unexpected. Not to mention the rewarding experience you get from exploring the different cultures and the people you met along the journey. The mystery of getting to know one person from a different background and having an interesting repartee, it’s amazing!

As mister B once said, "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." Sometimes, an unnoticeable thing, person or an experience can inspire you to think about your life, dreams or even make you a better person. Thus, I’m bringing my joy and an open mind to see what I can unravel during this trip.

Even though I've got a lot to do, packing my bag, back up my design work & planning my routes but nonetheless like the Thai will say “jai yen yen”, Relax, take it easy. The best way to travel in Thailand is to follow the Thai way. What more can I say or do? ;) Thus I shall Relax, Hold Back & Break Free....

For more updates on my magical Thai travelogue, do log on to another blog site I’ve dedicated for this coming bag packing trip at http://www.magicalthai.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U'll be misssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd :)

Wubing said...

Green with envy hehe....will enjoy your upcoming www.magicalthai.blogspot.com....alright stay cool and have fun. Yes, you will be misssssssssssssssssseeeeeed.

米可 said...

Ya La Ya La~ RM125~ Cheap Cheap~
Win liao lor~ Go lor Go lor~
Forget me and go lor~ Roarrrrrrr~