Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dependency, is good only if there is a balance...

I’ve been planning my Bangkok/Phuket trip last year, June and I’m sad to officially announce it has ended on the 14th of August, a blue tuesday. I absolutely agree that all good things come to an end if not faster than I’ve anticipated.

During my absent of these 8 days in Singapore, beside eating and shopping and eating and shopping. I’ve discovered dependency. Not that I’m not independent or lonely that I need company along this Thailand bag packing trip. For all you know, the only thing better than living with my mum is living alone. It’s about the missed calls or email I’ve received during my trip. I can’t imagine some of my friends are so dependent that they’ve to consult my opinions at my self reflection moment. I can’t seem to get away from any phone calls, sms or even emails.

I know all phenomena (and this means us too) come from a complex series of chaotic interdependent causes. Thus nothing really ever disappears. They simply change into other things or other conditions. However, I do feel that there must be some decorousness of having your own mind and opinion and especially when someone is on holiday.

Sometimes I just want to be left alone. I don’t know whether my friend thinks that since I’m forever single and I must be lonely. I can assure you my loneliness comes in the middle of the night when you’re perhaps sleeping and it only lasts for 15 minutes thus I still love to indulge with my own thoughts and yes, I’ve a job and I’ve work to take care.

There is a few times where I’ve changed my mobile number and cut down the so called “friends” I have. I’m not saying that having friends is a burden, what I’m saying is having friends that are less considerate is a hazard. I’m destined to be alone and live alone but at least I’ve a few good friends to depend on. Now, am I dependent?

No comments: