Friday, August 17, 2007

The best things in life are free...

In my days, children were brought up watching shows like Sesame Street and playing with My Little Pony. Those were the happy times, times when everything is easier and a little innocent. Even then, we’re fascinated with the Ninja Turtles, Turtles that eats pizza – No harm in that.

Now, as we grow up, things get a little bit more complicated, okay, it’s underrated, it should be very complicated. We’ve to struggle and find our own means for survival, not to mention the L word, LOVE. Not even Care Bear can help you through your unlimited worries and problems.

After coming back from my Thailand trip, I’ve realized things shouldn’t be this complicated at all. I’ve seen someone on the street selling his craft with strong fervor. That kind of gratifying looks he get from his masterpiece put a smile on my face.

In Bangkok, creativity is everywhere from Chatuchak Weekend Market to Designer Boutique in Siam Square, from Fashion, Graphic to Food. Their creativity never fails to mesmerize me. This creativity comes in a simplest form that perhaps is something I enamour, that simplicity that I need to pursue in life for a balance in this hectic lifestyle in Singapore. The kind of joy that comes without a baggage, imagine when you get a new mobile phone that you penchant and 24 months more bills to come. Now I know why they say Thai people are affable as their happiness comes within themselves.

I sound like I'm going to retire soon. Am I getting old or what? I only reach 27 in three months time. Whatever your age is, I’ve figured that sometimes things are not complicated at all. We tend to complicate things a little further. We do not need to spend money to get another pair of shoe or mobile phone to make us happy. For all I know, the best things in this world are free. You just need to let your heart unravel it…

ใคร ๆ ก็ไม่รักเรา

1 comment:

Wubing said...

Oi how come no new updates liao....