Saturday, December 26, 2009

Don't dictate my own happiness

Someone once told me that you have the choice to choose
What you can win or lose

You can't have everything as it has its up and down
The best is that in life, you can always take chances
however, you might feel the pain

When you love in vain,
love won't set you free

I could stand by my side
And watch this life pass me by
So unfulfilling
But safe as could be

SO
what if it hurts me?
So what if i break down?
So what if this world just throws me off the edge
My feet run out of ground

Sometimes, it's just that i can't see
the kind stranger on this road and blaming everyone I saw
Don't I feel like a victim and don't even start my self-pitying
Don't say anything as every words will seem like excuses

I gotta find my place
I wanna hear my voice
Don't wanna feel guilty for every choice I make, Don't wanna care about all the pain in front of me
Cause i'm just trying to be happy, yeah

I just wanna be happy
yeah, happy, happy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Also that we would do without your excellent phrase

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!