Thursday, April 2, 2009

Common friends are everywhere but Good friends are hard to come by…

This Week started with Big, Loud and Red Bang. Mainly because my good chum, M from my Secondary School announced she'll ROM this October. Thankfully, it's not the same date as MJ or else there'll be a bigger explosion.

We met in the land of woods shopping mall, getting excited about the good news M has mentioned in the sms which J, SLP or me would either know she is getting married or having a child. I guess having a child might not consider as good news ;)

Thus, we had our dinner at Lerk Thai, which unfortunately 2 days later I'll be flying to Bangkok to taste the authentic and cheap cuisine. As we run through our memories in our secondary school-hood, I just realize how easily happy and naive we are. Of course, our roar of laughter keeps sending the passerby to stare at us.

However, we couldn't care less. We laugh all our way to Toast box before we agree to meet up regularly bi-monthly or quarterly. How I miss the old days and the laughter we once achieve so effortlessly! Ahhhhh...

No comments: