Saturday, October 6, 2007

An overseas exchange

During my stay in Krabi, I came across this magazine, WHERE, where the editor profoundly wrote her introspection that resonates my affair with Traveling.

"Travel changes you. And there's more to it than just seeing sights; if done wrong it can transform you and your perceptions, it gives you an understanding that goes deep. There are always travelers on a schedule or an itinerary, with a to-do list. Sure, make a list and see every touristy sight worth seeing, do all the things tourists do, but let it be a meaningful exchange. Don't just see the sights. Take back with you not just beautiful pictures but an understanding of the cultures you have unravel. Let your travels broaden your horizons and not just provide you with a topic of conversation...

1 comment:

米可 said...

Totally agrees with you! I'm totally influenced by ur perception of travelling! I'm hooked.